It’s no secret, you’ve worked incredibly hard on your business and you believe in it! But something tells you your product or service isn’t getting the trust and respect it deserves.
Whether you inherited a previous owner’s design, originally tried to keep costs low or just never really nailed the look and feel you were going for… outgrowing your brand is a great place to be – but making sure you get it right this time means ensuring that no part of the process is overlooked.
Our packages give you clarity on:
– Your ideal customer
– Their problems and how you will solve them
– How you’ll build trust
– Your brand values
– Your brand personality
– Your competition
– Your purpose
– Your vision
– Your mission
– Opportunities to grow and scale
– Communicating your brand values in your marketing
– Creative direction (interiors, photography, packaging, Instagram etc.)
– Business growth
– Social media opportunities
– Your brand vibe
– Your logo(s) and icon
– Your colour palette
– Your brand typography
– Your brand elements and/or patterns
– Your imagery
– Your social media icons
– Launching your brand
– Website design
– Lead Generation
– Printed Collateral
– Social media content
– Photography and styling
Summed up, what you'll get ...
– Two creative directors holding your hand each step of the way.
– Guidance on identifying who’s buying, who isn’t, what’s stopping you from reaching your goals and how to fix it. It’s about tapping into your brand’s unique superpowers with a strikingly good-looking visual presence and clearly-defined positioning
– A complete brand persona – we’ll make sure the way you communicate – both through design and word – is strategically geared to attract the right people, long-term through each phase of your business growth ahead.
– All creative eyes on your brand in our brand strategy session (get both creative directors and our copywriting guru all in the one room).
– Peace, satisfaction and time to finally start working in the business (the reason you went into this in the first place) rather than having to worry about working on it.
– Oh, and did we mention unstoppable confidence to now think bigger, play harder and start dreaming up your next steps?